PANORAMIC EASTERN EUROPE (8 N / 9 D)
Get ready to immerse yourself in the beautiful Panoramic Eastern Europe tour like never before! From being challenging, varied, authentic and full of history to incredibly beautiful; each part of the journey would be a unique experience. A trip with Godisha is the perfect way to sway away in the exquisiteness of Eastern Europe's enticements & a lot more!
Seats AvailableFew Seats LeftSold OutOn Request
- Day 1 - Indian Vegetarian/Jain/Non -Vegetarian Dinner
- Day 2-6 Continental Buffet Breakfast & Indian Vegetarian/Jain/Non-Vegetarian Dinner
- Day 7- Continental Buffet Breakfast
- Return Economy Class Group Airfare [ As per Itinerary ]
- Accommodation on Twin Sharing Basis
- Cost of Visa for the duration of the Tour
- Cost of Medical Insurance up to the age of 59 years
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
- All Transfers and excursions By Deluxe A/c Coach
- Entry Fees of all sightseeing places to be visited as per the itineray
- Service of a Professional ,friendly and multilingual speaking Tour Manager
- Govt. Service Tax Applicableon Total Tour Cost
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges [ Air Fares calculated as on date 01 Mar '2015 ]
- Any hike in rate of exchange will lead to increase the Tour Cost
- All Tips - to Guide, Bus Drivers & Restaurants
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges [Subject to availability of Seats]
- Cost of Accommodations other than tour package
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to illness,accident,hospitalization or any unforeseen incindence during the tour
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines and alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part regular menu provided by us.
- Cost of any up-gradation Services [Airline class or hotel room category]
- Cost of services which is not mentioned in the Inclusions.
- Any expense incurred or loss caused by reasons beyond our control such as bad weather, natural calamities, flight delays / rescheduling / cancellations, any accidents / medical evacuations, riots/ strikes/war, & etc.
Time Spent at Budapest was the most memorable moments of our tour. Everything was well organised and the tour manager was very informative.
Mr. Amit Kumar
Sights of Prague were marvellous. Time spent at Salt Mine was wonderful. Thanks, Mahesh for co-operation and support throughout the Tour.