POPULAR EUROPE (8 N / 9 D)
Mark a memorable journey while discovering love in Paris, freezing in the snow-capped mountains of Switzerland, spanning around the adventures of Austrian regions and finally swinging along the awesome architecture in Italy! Go Disha promises to make your trip to Popular Europe more desirable than any other once-in-a-lifetime trip you have had dreamt of!
Seats AvailableFew Seats LeftSold OutOn Request
- Accommodation on twin/triple sharing basis,
- Cost of Visa and Medical Insurance for the duration of the tour.
- Normal insurance charges for the entire tour are included in the tour price. However, any passenger above the age of 60 years and those who wish to extend their stay will be required to pay additional charges.
- Multiple entry UK visa.
- Multiple entry Schengen visa. The costs of UK & Schengen visas are included in your tour price & this cost includes.
- documentation, processing and consulate fees but does not include UK Visa courier charges.
- The Schengen Visa on your tour is valid for travel to Germany, Switzerland, Geneva & France (In case of any change in the European Community visa policy, additional -charges will be applicable.)
- All transfers and sightseeing (as specified in the itinerary) on SIC.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry expenses, driver/guide tips, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, minibar, telephone calls etc.
- Any extra expenses incurred for changing the route due to any unforeseen circumstances, natural calamities, political disturbances, strikes etc.
- Extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any individual unforeseen cost incurring incidence.
Terms & Conditions
Note: Euro Taken as INR 67 any hike in euro price at the time of payment over & above tour price will be payable at actual.
Documents Required For FranceVisa
You need to give all the below mention documents along with your original passport valid for more than six months. Passport issued with validity of 10 years only (Passport issued for the validity of 20 years not accepted by the consulate) In short your visa requirements are
- Original Passport +Old Passport to attach as well (if any)
- Photographs as per below specifications
- 2 new photographs with white background. ( No copy or scanned photography ).
- Size 35-45 mm in width.
- One photo should paste on Form.
- Second one gives along with application.
- Stapled or pinned photograph should not be accepted.
- Full face without headgear (80% faces).
- Use Glossy paper.
- Bank statement for last 3 months with sufficient balance duly stamped by bank on the A-4 size paper only.
- N.O.C (only if govt. employee )
- Leave sanction from employer on the original letter head duly stamped. (showing Authorized signatory,Authorized signatory name, Round Stamp, designation)
- Covering letter on business letter head address to Consulate General Of FranceMumbai request for his & family visa ( only if self employed )
- Last 3 years income tax returns.
- Copy of your Id card.
- Covering letter on plain letter address to Consulate General Of FranceMumbai explaining his position in company & request for his family visa
- 3 months salary slip
- working women/spouse also requires same documents as above
- If children are accompanying
- Copy of their school/college ID
- Bonafied Certificate which shows the leave sanctioned.
- If working
- N.O.C (only if govt. employee )
- Leave sanctioned from employer. on the original letter head duly stamped. (showing Authorized signatory,Authorized signatory name, Round Stamp, designation).
Passengers above 60 years of age will have to pay the actual difference of the insurance premium
For any further clarification regarding your visa please do not hesitate to call the visa section details given here under Sneha :- 9920627547 / 022 - 43448114 / 115
Mrs. Swati Atray
A short note to say how much we have enjoyed Our tour Planned and arranged by GO DISHA to Europe on 6th July 2019- everything was arranged perfectly whether it is Transport, Sight Seeing, Mouthwatering Indian food, Staying in quality hotels, Local guides, etc.
A big thanks to Sh. Avinash Srivastava for being an amazing Tour planner although there were a few hiccups in starting, but the coordination and support given by him are commendable. He was there with us well before the trip started and till today.
Also a special thanks to Our Tour Manager Sh. Jayesh Patil for managing everything efficiently and effectively, when we were abroad. We always felt safe, well taken care of with a very friendly attitude.
Overall the trip was fantastic including a surprise party in Switzerland. We will certainly like to travel with GO DISHA again on Our next trip.
Mr. Surendra Prabhu
This was my sceond tour with GoDisha. Liked the sights of Innsbruck the most. Delicious food and luxurious hotels were available during the stay as before.
Mr. Mahavir Keru Suryavanshi
Ashish is excellent, he is very helpful and knowledgeable as well as being a very nice person. Love the tour and the arrangements.
Mr. Rajesh Patel
Adesh was brilliant, funny, caring, knowledgeable, patient, and professional.
Thanks to Go Disha for such a wonderful tour.
Ms. Esha Kapoor
I am writing this to express my gratitude and Thanks to GoDisha and our Tour Manager Mr. Prashant for making this trip very much comfortable for us. The gorgeous sightseeing of Austria & Paris (Eiffel Tower) is still fresh in our dreams. Hotels were good. I liked the stayed at Austria hotel where they served yummiest food to us.”