Just the thought of applying for a new passport in India, it’s like headache for us. But don’t worry; I am going to explain you the easiest way to GET A PASSPORT within a month. No need to hire agents, running from one department to another in order to get the work done. Online website to get a passport is a one-stop source of information to obtaining a passport by a citizen in India.
Your submission of passport form and its procedure may different, depends on where you stay.
Just follow these simple steps, online registration, filling up and submitting online application which I given below:-
1. Go to website – Passport Seva
2. Click New User – Register now in the orange box.
3. Now fill the form on Passport Seva Website.
4. Select the Passport Office nearest your home.
5. Click on Register after completing form accurately.
6. After creating account, Go to the Passport Seva Website and click on the Green Login Box.
7. Enter your Email Id and continue.
8. Then go to your Gmail account and click on Registration Confirmation link.
9. After Verifying your account, Return to the Passport Seva Website, and login your account through your given email id, password and the characters in the image.
10. Select Required Service (Fresh Passport/Reissue of Passport, a normal or Tatkaal Passport, 38 pages or 60 pages)
- Click on Apply for Fresh Passport/Reissue of Passport.
- You can apply for passport through Two Methods:-
- Download the e-form for your required services
- Fill the e-form
- Upload the filled e-form
- Click on the given link to fill the online application form
- Then fill the required application form online properly and submit it.
11. Click on View Saved/Submitted Applications.
12. So that, you will get your submitted application form.
13. Pay and schedule appointment
- Then click on first option to “Pay and schedule appointment”.
- Selct payment mode and click next
- Select PSK’s (List of Passoport Seva Kendras from your city), enter captcha characters and click “next”
- The next screen shows date and time of the earliest appointment.
- Click “Pay and Book Appointment” to continue for appointment booking.
- You have to fill the next pages information about online payment, in which select payment mode and you will be redirected to the passport seva website.
- Now, you can get a page of “Appointment Confirmation” with all the necessary information of your appointment at the passport seva Kendra (PSK).
- Then, Click on “Print Application Receipt”. So that, you can see detailed view of the application. Once again, click on Print Application Receipt.
- Finally, take Printouts of the “Confirmed Application”.
- Visit the Passport Seva Kendra (PSK), wherever appointment has been booked, along with your all original documents.
14. If you have all the Required Documents. Your PSK Visit will not take more time. And you will get a passport after police verification.
Have you applied for a passport online? If not, then follow these simple steps and get a passport as soon as possible. And if yes, share your online experience via comment.
Please Note :-
India initiated the process of the first phase of bio-metric e-passport for Diplomatic passport holders in India and abroad. It contains a security chip to save all data and personal images. This e-passport system helps to save the time to run here and there. Indian Passport Authority issued the e-passport on 25 June, 2008, then to the Ex-President of India, Pratibha Patil. The actual transition to the new age passport is expected to begin in the year 2016. So that you can enjoy new Technological service of the passport and get work done more easily.